Hi there,

Can anyone confirm that MapInfo 6.0 reverts to the windows default printer
and paper size (or the preferred printer set up under the options menu) for
each new layout opened, irrespective of changes made using the page setup
menu?

If anyone has a fix (other than going back to 5.5), I'd be very happy to
hear it, as I have quite a few applications that rely on the user using page
setup to set a non-standard paper size before making and printing multiple
layouts.