From: O'Campo , Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August 2000 15:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI: high res image generator

Hi there,

Im looking for an application or mbx that produces
high quality image snap shot of a map window.

The resulting image will be used for powerpoint
presentation and high resolution publication.

I know you can use export and print to ps file facilities
in MapInfo but the resultant image is not good enough, it's pixely.

Many thanks
R o s s   O  c  a  m  p  o
Cartography Systems Manager
Northern Territory Department of Mines & Energy
GPO Box 2901, Darwin NT Australia 0801
Telephone: 61  8  8999 5211
Facsimile: 61  8  8999 6824
New E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]