Greetings list,

        Can anybody shed some light on the following problem?

        I have just installed Mapinfo DBMS Support from the Mapinfo 5.5
installation disk (This was installed some time after the initial mapinfo
5.5 instalation)

        Ever since installing the Mapinfo DBMS Support files, I now get the
error message:-

                "MapInfo Database driver failed to load C:\Program
Files\MapInfo\Professional\MIDLOCI.DLL"

                I have searched the installation disk and my drives for this
DLL but it dosn't seem to exist. Does anybody know where I might obtain this
DLL from and where it should live on my system?

Regards

Peter Doyle
TELSTRA
NTG
Global Connect
OnAir Networks Queensland
Geographical Information Systems & Mapping
'  +61 7  34064304
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]