has anyone experimented with the www.midirections.com address to address
routing software?

i just plugged in the office and my house and it picked the 56 minute route
instead of the 45 minute route. as i zoomed in i found that the destination
point (my house) was not in the correct location. it was in the general
vicinity, but if you were coming over for dinner you would probably have to
call for directions anyway.

is this typical, or do i just live in the right part of the country?

bob rogers
anderson, south carolina