Hello all,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out with this:

I'm working on a web-based mapping project using .html maps created with MI
6.0, and corresponding .mdb files for the MI .tabs used.
For the end product, we would like to have a form created on the website
where clients could update their information, submit the form and update the
.mdb. ( we would also like to have the maps automatically updated, but I'm
assuming this would require MapXtreme?). Essentially we would like an end
user having only Proviewer, to be able to download the saved .wor files for
each .html map( as well as view the .html version), download the database
itself( in .mdb format), and update their information/submit it to a
webmaster from a Form( compatible with MSACCESS).

Could someone provide a basic heads up on the software requirements,
processes etc. that would be required ? We are currently working with
MSACCESS, NetScape Composer, and MapInfo 6.0.

TIA
NAtalie Swayze

application/ms-tnef