From: O'Campo , Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 7:52 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI Convert MapInfo Symbols(rotated) to MicroStation DGN

Dear LIST

I'm searching for an application or method that can convert
MapInfo Symbols (placed with rotation angle) to MicroStation DGN format.

I have tried various programs but no luck and all I get in place of these
rotated symbols is zero length line (point) in MicroStation.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks
R o s s   O  c  a  m  p  o
Cartography Systems Manager
Northern Territory Department of Mines & Energy
GPO Box 2901, Darwin NT Australia 0801
Telephone: 61  8  8999 5211
Facsimile: 61  8  8999 6824
New E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From Friday 21st July 2000, AngloGold Australasia can no longer
forward messages addressed to acacia.com.au
Email addresses should be changed now by replacing
acacia.com.au with anglogold.com.au.

This e-mail message contains confidential information which is
intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed.
If you received it in error, please notify the sender and
delete the material from any computer.  Any disclosure,
re-transmission, dissemination or any other use of this
information is strictly prohibited.