Hello

This isn't really a Mapinfo question more a data question.

I want to get hold of a map of the world which I can bring into Mapinfo that
is in Peter's projection. A friend mentioned it at the weekend and said how
different things appear in this map, she's a teacher so I had to agree.

Anyway, if anyone has such a map they could let me have or point me in the
direction of one on the internet, for download or purely for viewing, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

Simon