Hi

Just a little note on the subject of using coordinates in lat/lon:

MapInfos Longitude/latitude is based on (Degrees,Minuts,DecimalSeconds) not
(Degress,Minuts,Seconds) as used by most sea-GPS recivers. So You would have
to convert your coordinates to the right format before using them in
MapInfo.

Thomas Brix Lyng
Frederikshavn Municipal Administration
Denmark