ARE THERE ANY GOOD EMPLOYEES LEFT FOR ME TO HIRE?

GeoSearch, Inc says YES!  There are always good employees with diverse backgrounds
looking to forward their career.  Some are looking to move up, some are just looking
to move_closer to family or friends in your area!  Take a look at our services at
http://www.geosearch.com to see all of the cost efficient ways that we can help you
fill those empty desks.

I look forward to working with you soon!

Sincerely,

Jessica Touchard
Senior Recruiter
GeoSearch, Inc.
T 719-260-7087
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you would like to be removed from this list please return this e-mail with REMOVE
typed in the subject line.