Hello all,

This isn't really an advertisement - more like an announcement;

I've been a member of this list for about 6 or 7 years now, reading
furiously and on a couple of rare occasions even offering help to others in
need of advice.  I want to thank everyone who has ever helped me out of a
jam via MI-L, and thank Bill Thoen and all the others for providing the
forum.

The announcement is that Mitchell Geographics Incorporated (MGI) is open for
business in Portland, Maine

Here is some info;

-We are a small MapInfo GIS shop, with a network of technical experts
including geographers, planners, database designers, and programmers.
-We provide all sorts of GIS consulting services.
-We love MapInfo work.
-We are a new MapInfo VAR - the only MapInfo reseller and partner in Maine.
-We will resell Northwood Technologies tools as well.
-We are partnered with DSS, Inc. (www.dsslink.com) an ESRI VAR, for those
clients who need ESRI software and services.
-We do Access databases.
-We do MapBasic.
-We do MapX.
-We do MapXtreme.
-We do Vertical Mapper and Virtual Frontier.
-And did we tell you?  We love GIS.

MGI extends this invitation to you all to visit our website at
http://www.mitchellgeo.com.  There is a map linked to state GIS
clearinghouses that I think a few people might find useful under LINKS.

Again, thanks for the list and thanks for your interest.

Will Mitchell
Mitchell Geographics, Inc.
496 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101