This is a positive response from Hong Kong.
If the $ scale is not too much away from Jacques's proposal,
we can be one of the sponsors. $25-$50 a year is not too high
even for a small firm like us in Hong Kong.

It is not good to ask all readers' to pay since students and some
cannot afford while some others cannot afford the bureaucracy
to sign the cheque of any amount.

I feel some GIS related, or even gambling, adv is fine. But too much
would damage the list.

Hope Bill feels good when getting support from people around the world.

I suggest to respect Bill's idea.

Stanley Ng
City Country Consultancy Limited
Rm 1103, Kingsfield Centre, 18 Shell Street, Fortress Hill, Hong Kong.
Tel:    (852) 27409680                               Fax:   (852) 27891758
Web:  www.mapasia.com                            Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Map on the Web:   www.mapasia.com
GPS for Asia:     www.gpsasia.com; www.gpschina.com