for any one awaik at the moment and willing to help

I have a table created from a dwg. The final output is a table with points
and text.

For each point (9400 in total), the next three row contains text that should
be associated with that point.

How can I do that with mapbasic window or mapbasic (mbx).

table now
rowid    type    text
1            5        ""
2            1        altitude1
3            1        number1
4            1        post id1
5            5        ""
6            1        altitude2
7            1        number2
8            1        post id2
..... and so on....
table as need

rowid    type     altitude       number    post_id
1            5        altitude1    number1    post id1
2            5        altitude2    number2    post id2

thanks

Juanse
Temuko-Chile