-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dyan Catamaran
Sent: February 12, 2001 6:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L MB window and Feedback

Dear Users

For long MapBasic window (MBW) processing, is there a MB statement that
fired from MB Window calls for a counter, a graphic bar or some indicator
that says what stage of the processing the job is?  I want to have some
feedback of the work done and how much is still to go from the MapBasic
window.

Thanks

Dyan C. Catamaran
GIS/RS Coordinator