Hi all,
I am thinking of purchasing the Vertical Mapper SDK to automate the
production and management of grids and contoured maps in an .mbx . Does
anyone have any experience with the SDK? Would you recommend it to a fairly
novice mapbasic programmer?
I am relatively happy with the performance of vertical mapper and would
simply like to be able to control it through mapbasic. Its quite expensive
so I would appreciate any opinions or other suggestions before spending hard
earned cash!

                                                        Thanks everybody,

Jim