  From: JAIMINI CHATWANI=20
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]=20
  Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 11:59 AM
  Subject: MI-L MI-Workspaces

  List

  I had created many workspaces with a view to print
  them at a later date.  Unfortunately, unknown to me
  one of the tables in the workspaces has got corrupted.
   As I had used that table in all my workspaces now I
  can't open any of my workspaces and all that hardwork
  seems to be wasted!  My quetion is that how can I
  change the order in the workspace so that only the
  table that is corrupted does not get opened but the
  rest can.  I have tried via the text editor to change
  the order in which the workspace opens the table by
  deleting that table but it still doesn't seem to work.
   Would typing ' will help to make MapInfo ignore the
  sequence?

  Many thanks in advance.

  Regards.

  Jaimini