Andrew

Now I know what I was doing wrong in the text editor!
I went through the whole thing so many times but
couldn't work out why the alterations I made there
didn't seem to work.  I thought that there is
something wrong with the way MI was set up on my
machine because if MI can't find the table then
normally a dialogue box (would/should) appears asking
for the location of the table.    Brian's suggestion
has been an enormous help because all my workspaces
had that table so in one stroke (so to speak) it has
sorted out the other workspaces too.  Thanks a bunch
everyone.

Regards.

Jaimini

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Try deleting or
renaming the corrupted file, then