Hey guys,

I have a question for you guys - it is in regards to what appears to be =
a big weakness (pain in the ass) in MI. I am talking about how MI treats =
directory structures in workspaces. I had made some maps last year - =
since then I have formated my hard drive (several times) and =
restructured my directories. I now of course cannot open these =
workspaces without manually editing them with word or notepad - this =
would take me an impossibly long time to do. Is there a program out =
there that can do this automatically. Or if I am out of luck, is there a =
way to prevent this from happening in the future (short of not formating =
my HD ever again or restructuring my directories???)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh,

Chris Gallagher, M. Sc.
Head Geologist / GIS Analyst
Enviro-Tech Associates Inc. (Ottawa Branch)
2446 Bank St., Suite 464
Ottawa, ON
K1V 1A8
(613) 282-2400