 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   June 7, 2001 10:23 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: MI-L Workspaces vs Formating Drives / Restructuring Directories

Chris,

I use Search and Replace shareware (www.funduc.com) for such situations.  It
can globally modify your workspaces although it is probably best to limit
modifications to specific directories.  Operations can also be limited to
specific file types (ie  .wor)  With the unregistered version, up to 5 files
can be modified while the registered version (costs $25) works with hundreds
of files in a single step.  I would advise backing everything up just in
case
you run into unexpected consequences.

Best of luck,

Dan