-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Feinberg,
Harold
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 9:44 AM
To: 'Andrea Perego'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MI-L Contouring

Andrea,

Surfer, a program produced by Golden Software, is pretty good for basic
surface modeling. Contouring, volumetrics and dem generation can be produced
via Surfer. A mbx exists somewhere that links Surfer to MapInfo for ease of
use. Most important, the cost of Surfer is consisderably less than VM
(approx. $500-600 US).