-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andrea
Perego
Sent: dinsdag 19 juni 2001 16:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Contouring

Hello,

I have a question about contouring.

I am using version 5.0 of MapInfo and I want to make some contour maps for
elevation and surface geochemistry etc.

Has this been incorporated in more recent versions of MapInfo?
Is there an add on program I should look at?
Is there a MapBasic program that does this?
Is there another program that does this well?

I have seen in the archives that vertical mapper does this.  I was
wondering if anyone has had good/bad experiences with anything else?

Thanks for your help.

Andrea Perego