That's what I thought but was hoping I was wrong. I have many relational
databases in MS Access that have several tables linked and was hoping I didn't
have to create and manage duplicate database and tables in order to show this
information in MapInfo also.

Dan

"Franco P. Peta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/24/2001 04:34:20 PM

Please respond to "Franco P. Peta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>