I have been having problems converting E00 to Tab files. I am using MapInfo
6.5 on Windows 2000. The Universal Translator works fine for lines but when
I try to translate a E00 file that contains points all I end up with is the
bounding rectangle and the four tics. I do still have 6.0 on another
computer and am able to do the translation but would like to do it in 6.5.