Dear listers,

I am getting frustrated with a bit of code I am writing and I am hoping that
some of you can point out what I am missing. I have added the code below.
Now every time I run the programme I get a datatype mismatch error and I
think it is to do with the table group_lists as it occurs when it reaches
the line " fetch rec du_group from group_list"

dim xmax, xmin, ymax, ymin as float
dim du_group_num_rows as string
dim groups, du_group as integer

        open table "grid_group_boundary"
        drop table "grid_group_boundary"

        create table grid_group_boundary (max_x float, min_x float, max_y
float, min_y float)

        for groups = 1 to group_num
                select * from du_sel where group_id = groups into group_list
        commit table group_list as group_list

        du_group_num_rows = tableinfo(group_list, Tab_Info_Nrows)

        for du_group = 1 to du_group_num_rows
                fetch rec du_group from group_list

Thanks in advance

David