Hi All

Thank you very much to all for all comments and help !!!
My conclutions are:
I am not sure to use MITAB library because I don't know if this library =
is always "up-to-date" according the new MapInfo releases and it seems =
is not easy to do this library work fine with VB.
Probably the best and easy solution is to use MapX.
I will have a text file with points and lines. This file will be read =
with VB and using MapX object I will try to generate the MapInfo tables.

Thanks a lot
Alejandro