Hi All

I am having difficulty printing a large raster image from MI.  The process
works OK on a Win 98 PC but I am trying it from a Win NT Workstation.  The
process seems to grab more and more of the workstation's memory and then
finally gives up and MI closes down.

When I say large the raster is made up of 4 seperate 7MB files (UK OS 50k
sheets if you're interested)

I thought it might be a driver problem but it happens regardless of the
printer I send it to.  It also happens regardless of the area of the raster
I try to print.

Any ideas - other than switching OS's?

Matt