-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bill Thoen
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 11:30 AM
To: MapInfo-L
Subject: MI-L SUMMARY: Developer Costs - redux

New information has arrived to add to this summary. First, I must
confess that I screwed up on when I listed the exchange rates between
the dollar and the pound and euro. The current (and hopefully correct)
rates are listed below.

In Israel you can get programming in MapBasic, MapX, MapXtreme NT and
MapXtreme Java for $350 per day. Thanks to the Internet, they can work
on jobs for anyone who's connected.

In Maine (USA) the cost for experienced MapX/MapXtreme plus Oracle
Spatial and SpatialWAre is about $1000/day, $120/hr. However, jobs are
generally negotiated on a flat rate plus expenses for projects of any
size.