  From: Driver, Greg 9434=20
  To: Juan S. Barros J. ; MapInfo=20
  Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 10:56 AM
  Subject: RE: MI-L Lan to tab

  Juanse,=20

  Searching google with Erdas to Mapinfo comes up with this utility from =
MicrooLap - http://www.microolap.com/gis/imgrhl.htm  Apparently it =
MapInfo the ability to open and display raster images in ERDAS Imagine =
format.  You can download a 30-day evaluation copy. =20

  Greg=20

    -----Original Message-----=20