Hello,

Iam new to mapbasic programming. I have hands-on experience
on visual basic and SQL. Can anyone suggest me books to start with.

First task given to me is to write a program to eliminate
duplicate polygons in the same layer.

I tried with correlated subquery in the mapbasic window.

Unfortunately  correlated subqueries are not supported by mapbasic.

Please let me know if anyone has source code or knows method to
eliminate duplicate polygons in the same layer.

Anand.