Hi,

I have created a report in Crystal Reports (CR) which I open from my
MapBasic application. I can print the report by refreshing the data (in CR)
and using the print option. Is there anyway I can refresh the data and
print from my application? Ideally I want to press one button in MI which
opens, prints and closes the report . The only MI commands I can find are
Open Report and Create Report. Can I dde to CR?

Many thanks,

Ian Hull

Greater Manchester Transportation Unit
Salisbury House