Be aware that the version of Crystal Report that ships with MapInfo doesn't
support these features as far as I'm aware.

So the reason for these errors might be that MapX is not found !

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Rugårdsvej 55
DK-5000 Odense
Denmark

Tel     +45 6313 5013
Direct  +45 6313 5008
Mob     +45 5156 1045
Fax     +45 6313 5090
E-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk
COWI GIS konference afvikles i dagene d. 2.-3. september.
Se yderligere oplysninger på  www.cowi.dk/Div04/Profiles/nyheder.asp