Hi All,

I have a dataset in GDA94 and wish to change it to AGD66. I have followed the Mapinfo
help file and tried saving a copy of my original file with a new projection. I am
using Mapinfo v6.0 and it has two projection listings for longitude/latitude. GDA94 is
under the longitude/latitude update. When I save my dataset with GDA94 and reopen it
to check, the projection references NAD83 (?).

Has anyone come across this problem before? Can I simply change the header information
in the MIF file to accommodate the GDA94 projection?

Cheers,

Craig