G'day

I have a workspace with 2 windows and 71 tables open. It has been working fine, but
now everytime I edit a table I get an error message telling me that it can't open the
map (the active window) as I have too many files open. If I save the table after every
edit the error message goes away, but this is not an efficent fix. I didn't have this
problem a few days ago with the same number of tables open and I have closed and
restarted MapInfo. Does anyone know a fix for this, or will I have to close some of
the tables (I don't want to do this if I can help it). Is there a maximum limit to the
number of Tables MapInfo will work with? I am using MapInfo 6.5 on Win2000 with 1Gb of
memory. Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
Ken Hickey

Kenneth Hickey
Mineral Deposit Research Unit (MDRU)
Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences
University of British Columbia
6339 Stores Rd, Vancouver, BC  V6T 1Z4, Canada
phone +1-604-822-3765; Fax +1-604-822-6088
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

.