After uninstalling MI Pro 6.5 and installing 7.0, I have encountered the
following problem:  Opening a MrSid raster (.sid) I receive a System Error:
Floating-point exception: Invalid.  I click on OK of the System Error and MI
closes.

I am running 98SE as my operating system.  I can open other raster formats
(.tif, jpg) with out any problem.  I had no such problem with the 6.5
version and the Build 26 patch for 7.0 is of no help.

If I load 7.0 onto a Win 2000 OS, there is no problem.
Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you,
Tony
[EMAIL PROTECTED]