From: Tim.Nuteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 10:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L SQL statement not saved in workspace

If I do these two selections in Mapinfo Pro:

select * from States where stabbr = "WY" into WyomingState
select * from Cities where obj within (select obj from WyomingState) into
WyomingCities

It works just fine.  I end up with a table of WyomingCities I can map,
browse, etc.

When I save the workspace, however, only the first of the two select
statements is saved.  When I load the workspace, it comes up with no sign of
the WyomingCities table.  Is this normal, works-as-designed behavior?

Can anyone explain this?  I'm using Mapinfo Pro 6.5

Thanks-

Tim Nuteson
Target Corporation