From: Marcel Wolters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: dinsdag 3 december 2002 11:38
To: Marco Kok; MapInfo-L (E-mail)
Subject: RE: MI-L Flexible Dialogs

That's right, that doesn't work. You can't use loops inside a dialog
statement.
You could use a MultiListBox instead of CheckBoxes. You'll have to put
the column names in an array variable (before you start the dialog) and
use this variable as the title for the MultiListBox:

Control MultiListBox Title From Variable variablename

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bridgis BV

Marcel Wolters
medewerker dataproductie

Sint Walburgkerkpad 3              T:  0344 - 636 242
Postbus 71                             F:  0344 - 636 246
4000 AB  TIEL