From: Marco Kok [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 11:10 AM
To: MapInfo-L (E-mail)
Subject: RE: MI-L Flexible Dialogs

Unfortunately I need to have them in separate controls.
I'm trying to make an append tool which let you select which column to
append to which other column.
The only way I can think off is to reate a dialog which has 250 separate
(hidden) controls and then use Alter Control.
But that seems like a lot of typing.

Marco