Can anyone tell me how to write a MapBasic function that will add halos
selected text. The selected text objects may not be all the same font
style or size.
It can be done using the tools in MapInfo, but I can't figure out how
to write the
function. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Gary Searles
Senior Cartographer
GDT Mapping Services