From: Warren Vick, Europa Technologies Ltd.
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 1:19 PM
To: Mapinfo-L List
Subject: MI-L Unicode support in Pro / TAB files?

Hello all,

Thought I'd ask a question for a change!

Does anyone know if Pro (and TAB files generally) support double byte
(Unicode) characters? I know that this must be supported in the many
localised versions of Pro (especially non Latin-alphabet based languages). I
have Unicode fonts which support the character areas I need (Japanese to
start) and would like to get data into TAB files for use within Pro. Any
help/tips from international -L'ers would be appreciated.

Regards,
Warren Vick
Europa Technologies Ltd.
http://www.europa-tech.com