Dear List

Whilst working out drive times for East Midlands area I noticed that
the road network table I was using couldn't aid to create a graph
file in Route View Pro as its "Type" column had null value.  What I
wanted to do was to change the value of the "Type" field to
correspond to the road type.  I couldn't work out any "search and
replace" function within MI so ended up separating the road types,
then updating the columns and appending the records together again.
I just wondered if there was a simpler way of performing a search and
replace function within MI or is it done via a query?

Thanks and regards.

JC