Greetings List,

Just out if curiosity I checked out the MapInfo Professional wish list on
DirectionsMag:

http://nt1.directionsmag.com/wishlist.asp?ID=49&Sort=Date&Action=

(I think it's run by a List subscriber - good show!)

I was amazed there were no entries later than March 2002. Is it due to lack
of awareness on the List's part? Or perhaps it's the "Aww, it won't help
anyway" syndrome? Or maybe, MI Pro has got as good as it's ever going to
get? Or is it just resting in peace in a cyber-grave?

Being a culprit myself (my excuse is I was lazy) I'm trying to make amends
by alerting the list to this wish list - and I hope it's still active (I
failed to add a new entry - "Server Object Error"). I believe that MI Corp.
does, occasionally, tune in to what users would like to have.

At worst, no harm is done. At best, the wish list is a very powerful medium
for MI Development to plan future releases according to our needs. And isn't
that what we all want?

Best regards,

Alex Eshed                   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OPISOFT Ltd.               Tel: +972-3-6136050 ext. 213
SHAP Building              Fax: +972-3-6139850
3 HaYetzira St.
Ramat Gan 52521
Israel