Alex and list,

This might be an appropriate moment to let you all know that we have a
current survey taking place on our website www.muguki.com .

At our last meeting we agreed with MapInfo UK to get views from users on
features they would like to see in MapInfo Professional. The User Group will
collate the responses and then feed them back into MapInfo and they have
said they will then take it up with the people in the USA.

Originally we thought if 100 organisations filled this survey in then it
would be quite powerful, However if 500 filled it in how could MI ignore it?
(I know, silly question really :-) )

So if any of you have 10 minutes to spare please visit our website at
www.muguki.com and then click on the Public Area and then Improvements
Survey.

We will publish the results when we have a good number of responses.

If you have any further questions or queries then please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Regards

Martin Hodder
National Coordinator