From: Ryan Morgan, Aerials Express [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 March 2003 21:36
To: Bill Thoen
Cc: MapInfo-L
Subject: RE: MI-L Save Window As...Only 96 DPI?

Bill Thoen Wrote:
If you save the image as 156.25" x 208.33" image at 96 dpi,
you'll get the same thing as a 60 x 80 @ 250 dpi image. But I
thought the dpi setting on the MI 7.0 "Save Window As" option was
adjustable?

- Bill

Yeah, you would think so, but it bombs out when I try anything over 80" on
the long side (even though it asks for something between .5 and 100".)  As
for being adjustable, it is to a point, for example I can make a 30" X 40"
@200 DPI, but I can't make a 60" X 80" at 150 DPI.  Why would they limit it?

Ryan