  From: David Bell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 12:02
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: MI-L Population Density

  I'm looking for a population density raster map for Europe. Any ideas? I
tried importing images I've found on the web but can't seem to match them up
with the rest of Europe!!??

  Can anyone suggest anything?

  Also. I have a 9000 airports and their degree coord's but can't seem to
get them to plot in the correct place. Any answers will be greatly received.

  David Bell
  Network Growth Manager
  easyJet
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]