From: David Bell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 5:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Population Density

I'm looking for a population density raster map for Europe. Any ideas? I
tried importing images I've found on the web but can't seem to match them up
with the rest of Europe!!??

Can anyone suggest anything?

Also. I have a 9000 airports and their degree coord's but can't seem to get
them to plot in the correct place. Any answers will be greatly received.

David Bell
Network Growth Manager
easyJet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]