From: DeVries, Eric SSgt - XIII [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 20, 2003 09:00
To: 'digeteca'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MI-L MapInfo and .Net Framework

MapX has limited compatibility with .NET, but **NOT** ASP.NET, so if you're doing VB,
C#, or some other language for a Windows application, you're good to go.  If you're
trying to do a web application, then you'll have to wait until later like the rest of
us.  (Grumble, Grumble)

MapInfo Pro 8 isn't out yet.   The little birdies are saying it may be this
Fall, but nothing official yet.  Last year, they were supposed to be putting it out in
Spring 2003....  guess what!  They also said a couple of months ago that "in two
weeks" they would announce when/where MapWorld 2004 would be....  still no word!