From: CRISP, Paul -Syntegra UK
Sent: 29 July 2003 10:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MI-L Checking for changes

The short answer is 'no' I'm afraid. You can test for whether or not a table
has unsaved edits using TableInfo, but MapInfo isn't a DBMS and you can get
information on which rows have changed or how.

I dimly recall someone posting something here about a custom MapBasic tool
that tracks edits - try the Directions site.

HTH

Paul Crisp

Syntegra
Innovation Place Delta Bank Road Newcastle NE11 9DJ
Tel 0191 461 4522 Fax 0191 460 1987