There is no real support for this.  Mapinfo does not support ESRI
personal Geodatabase.  I am afraid the only "official" method would be
to generate shape files from the ESRI geodatabase that can then be read
by MapInfo.

You might consider:
If your data needs are simple, and don't require any data
transformations (conversions) you might try doing the following:

1) Extract each of the individual tables from the ESRI geodatabase as an
ascii or some other export that can be imported into your target
database, such as SQL Server.

2) Extract only the geometry and unique ID from the ESRI geodatabase
into shape files and convert to TAB.

You should now be able to join the data tables using the stock MapInfo
tools.

*****
I have not used ESRI geodatabase enough to tell just how to extract the
right component pieces you may want.  I have only worked with the
geodatabase a little bit at this point and have not had time to "get
under the covers" of the data structures very far.  From what I have
seen they look a LOT like a predecessor version of SpatialWare called
SYSTEM 9.  There are a number of administration tables and triggers
specific to the geodatabase functioning / management of the ESRI table
relationships.

Simply determining which tables you are looking for will require that
you first query some of the geodatabase admin tables.  When a table is
created in the geodatabase all subsequent tables and indexes are
assigned names by the system.  You must go to the admin table and search
on your table name there and find all the related attribute and geometry
tables.

It would be a bad idea to attempt to build your own set of procedures
that attempt to write back to the geodatabase.  You should only perform
read operations to maintain the integrity of the geodatabase.  In other
words, don't expect to perform an update transaction where the update is
performed in MapInfo.