Hi all,

I have a series of logo fonts (38 to be exact) that I would like to use to
label some features on my map.  Each logo font corresponds with an industry
like auto service, fast-food, etc. and each font then has a character
associated with the logo.  I have two fields in my table that numerically
describe which font to use, and which character to place like:

Name       | Font | Char|
Quick-lube | 1    | j   |
McDonald's | 24   | B   |

Without fracturing my table into 38 smaller tables, how can I label each
point with the appropriate font and logo?

Any help will rewarded with good karma (and perhaps a little aerial
photography if I have some you can use.)

Thank you kindly,

Ryan Morgan
Aerials Express
www.AerialsExpress.com