From: Jacques Paris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:09 AM
To: Ryan Morgan, Aerials Express; 'MapInfo-L'
Subject: RE: MI-L Multiple Fonts in One Layer

You can assign any symbol from any "symbol font" that exists on your
machine. And you can edit these choices very easily in the table where you
have saved them.

Beware that there should not be any pending edits in the table that you want
to change and that the table containing the symbol types must be closed.

Jacques Paris
e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MapBasic-MapInfo support  http://www.paris-pc-gis.com