Hi MapInfo Listers

I have been trying to "thin" (simplify) a MapInfo table of complex abutting region
objects using the MapInfo Professional "Snap/Thin" tool.  The result leaves numerous
gaps/overlaps in the created regions and is therefore an unsatisfactory result.

Short of redrawing the boundary files manually (painstakingly either by removing nodes
or tracing with reduced complexity), I was wondering if there is a tool (preferably
free) out there that may be known to someone which will achieve the desired result
(reduced complexity, therefore reduced file size) without the MI Pro result of
gaps/overlaps.  I have searched the "Tools" area on DirectionsMag without any success.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards

Tony Maber
Manager - Business Services